Oxford is at the forefront of men's and women's fashion. With multiple stores across Australia, we are an Australian grown brand that embodies a modern, contemporary style and sensibility.
Our people are dedicated retail sales professionals who are driven and to provide exceptional customer service and support.
We seek seek talented and driven individuals in the below positions
Oxford is at the forefront of Australian men’s and women’s fashion with a reputation embodying modern style and attitude. At Oxford we believe in giving unrivalled quality to our customers, not only through our products but also our commitment to superior customer service.
With a network of retail stores across Australia, the Assistant Merchandise Planner will play a key role in supporting the merchandise function by effectively allocating, planning and stock replenishment to drive the success of the business.
Your main areas of responsibility will include:
· Stock management through allocations, consolidations, replenishment setup and maintenance and being passionate about having the right stock in the right stores
· Assist with assortment and buying plans seasonally
· Allocate to agreed timelines and ensure delivery targets are met
· Analysing stock on hand reporting and executing stock transfers and consolidations
· Continual review of replenishment levels to optimise stock availability and maximise store sales plans
· Liaising with State Managers and store teams to address stock issues and identify opportunities
· Providing weekly analysis and reports regarding product sales performance, identifying top sellers & slow movers, stock movement and replenishment opportunities
· Seasonal sales performance analysis and forecasting
· Store modelling and opening inventory forecasting
· Following up Stock Discrepancies
· Identifying, Intercepting and resolving discrepancy trends within supply chain
What we are looking for, you will have:
· Sound experience in stock allocation and fashion retail understanding
· Highly proficient in excel (confident with pivot tables, V lookup and creating formulas)
· Strong analytical skills and the ability to understand, interpret qualitative and quantitative data to aid in effective decision making
· Superior interpersonal abilities to perform effectively in a collaborative and team orientated environment
· The ability to work in a fast paced environment that’s constantly evolving, so time management, flexibility and adaptability are essential
This is an extremely diverse role that will require you to be flexible and willing to contribute in a number of areas. You will need to develop strong relationships with key stakeholders within the company and be willing to do what it takes to make the venture a success. In return you will utilise your creative energies to achieve real business outcomes!
If you think you have what it takes, we would love to hear from you.