Please select your currency
Tasks include but are not limited to:
· Achieve budgeted sales target, including driving sales, traffic, and conversion for our online and external online channels such as Iconic.
· Responsible for understanding the customer’s experience on the website, and working cross-functionally to design the strategy and execution of initiatives that will improve the customer experience
· Develop and manage CRM strategy and promotional calendar. Devise, implement, execute and report on EDM strategies to deliver maximum engagement with our subscriber base.
· Develop actionable reporting and insights on sales performance & effectiveness of campaigns and make recommendations based on these insights including, Google Analytics, EDM, SEO, affiliate, customer acquisition, retention analysis.
· Enhance website content and manage new content creation weekly to ensure a dynamic, innovative website and accurate information
· Ensure the website content is managed, maintained and available 24/7.
· Produce and present reporting for management meetings
· Work with internal departments to maximise efficiencies of inventory to achieve sales targets including replenishment, transfers and markdowns
· Liaise with affiliates/partners to drive referring traffic and customer acquisition
· Build and manage effective relationships with third party partners such as website developers.
· Over see that all orders are fulfilled, there are no shortages/partials and the business fulfilment strategy is optimised for maximum time and cost efficiencies.
· The creation/design of EDMs, Digital Assets, Look Books, In-store signage to support business activity.
· The creation and maintenance of the online blog.
· The development & execution of a Brand Guideline Booklet.
· Organise the team and execution of a monthly Ecommerce shoot
· Co-ordinate the writing of detailed product descriptions for all products being placed on the online store.
· Manage an Online Marketing Assistant
· Drive ongoing innovation in the online experience.
Ideally, you will have:
· Tertiary qualification in Marketing, Graphic Design or a related discipline
· Experience within Retail eCommerce
· Advance skills in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, In Design & Microsoft Suite with HTML experience desirable
· Back end Shopify Plus experience is preferred
· Experience in SEO and Google Analytics
· Experience working with WordPress or similar
· Significant marketing experience, specifically in eCommerce
· Must be digitally savvy
· Have a passion for excelling in the digital arena
· Highly organised, analytical and creative
· Strong user understanding and demonstrated experience in web content, usability, architecture, technology and digital to deliver best user experience
· Fashion industry experience preferred
· Must have the ability to understand the marketplace including trends and consumer online shopping behaviours
· Leadership/team management skills
· Execution of digital marketing and promotional calendar and achievement of eCommerce sales and KPI objectives
This is an extremely diverse role that will require you to be flexible and willing to contribute in a number of areas and you will need to develop strong relationships with key stakeholders within the company. In return you will be rewarded with a diverse role allowing you to utilise your creative energies to achieve real business outcomes!
If you think you have what it takes to help drive a growing part of our business forward and make your mark within the Company we would love to hear from you.
Need an opinion? Share it with your friends and get their two cents. Enter up to 10 email addresses of friends or family, separated by a comma (don't worry - we won't share emails).
Receive a copy of shared item
Free Shipping for orders of $100 in Australia!
We also offer delivery for $10 in Australia and $20 in NZ