1. Leather jacketWhen choosing a leather jacket you must first and foremost think about your own individual style. From biker to clean cut, cropped to long ? think about the style that works best with your everyday fashion choices. Buy with your head as well as your heart and you?ll be rewarded with a fantastic wardrobe staple. This year?s biggest leather jacket trend is the classic moto style, luxurious leather with chunky chrome detailing. Get the look with one of our Ritzy Leather Jacket.
Ritzy Leather Jacket
2. Chesterfield coatIf you?re in the market for a slimming coat that promises to keep you warm all winter long, you?ll love the tailored look of a chesterfield coat. A slim, column-like silhouette with blazer-like lapels and deep pockets, it offers style and practicality for both day and night outerwear. Get the look with our GiGi Coat and be sure to leave it open giving a sneak peak to your fabulous outfit below.
3. Cocoon coatThe cocoon coat is this season?s must-have item that will set you apart from the crowd. Featuring dropped shoulders and a ballooned waist, it?s hugely comfortable and snug-worthy. Get the look with our Twiggy Zip Front Coat, which gives a modern twist to a timeless wool classic. Wear with a tight fitting pant and heels.
Twiggy Zip Front Coat
4. Sleeveless coatA sleeveless coat is a chic way to bring a body-skimming, silhouette-lengthening effect to your outfit. It?s also the perfect alternative to a winter coat when the weather isn?t all that cold. A sleeveless coat allows for more mixing and matching of your wardrobe and kept casual with a collared wool vest or funky with a textured turtleneck it?s a staple you?ll keep reaching for all winter long. Get the look with our Rachel Sleeveless Coat.
Rachel Sleeveless Coat
5. Military coatToday?s military-style coat features a fitted bust and waist, a double-breasted closure and classic buttons for a strong yet feminine look. Its structured, hourglass silhouette makes it one of the most flattering winter coat trends and its thick fabric ensures extra warmth for the really cool days. Get the look with our Amelia Coat, which features buttons down the length and buckles on the collars and cuffs.
6. Cape coatWearing a cape coat is like carrying a warm and snuggly blanket with you wherever you go. Originating back to medieval times they still remain popular, and recently it seems that no celebrity can step out without one. Kate Hudson is a big fan, as is Taylor Swift. Get the look with our Aria Cape, a luxurious black wool blend offset by a zip down the front.
7. Wrap Belted coatEveryone loves that feeling of slipping out of a warm bath and into a soft dressing gown and with a wrap belted coat you get just that feeling. Wrap and belted coats let you drag extra material across for added warmth, while the belt gives you shape and definition and a feminine, polished finish. Get the look with our Arnella Boucle Coat.
Arnella Boucle Coat
8. Car coatThe classic car coat style of jacket will never go out of style, and to this day it remains one of the most comfortable forms of outerwear. Its boxy silhouette is its winning feature, making it a must for the minimalist dresser that still likes to look smart. Get the look with our Hadlee Coat, which offers a high collar for warmth, panelled seams and a double button front.
9. BlazerWhen the sun is shining and it?s just another layer you need, look for a blazer that will bring with it a level of sophistication that?s hard to replicate. Choose a slim fit that fastens with a single button and pair with cropped or rolled jeans and a great pair of heels. Get the look with our Pixie Suit Jacket.
Pixie Suit JacketNo winter season is ever complete without a great coat or two, so start shopping with your head and heart in mind and look great this winter season!